There are two sizes of Xtractor Tri-Pods to choose from, two rod or three rod. They provide a quick and stable solution that is perfect for anglers on the move and find themselves fishing on a variety of bankside terrain. The tripod consists of a hinged buzz bar and three adjustable length banksticks and is quick to setup by folding out the two side banksticks and locking them into position.
Once the centre bankstick is attached the tripod can be set at a fixed angle or adjusted for the ideal set-up. The buzz bar features locking collars for perfect alarm alignment and you can also use the tripod as a traditional buzz bar setup by removing the outer legs. Available in two and three rod versions. Folds down small for easy storage and transportation.
- Quick set-up tripods perfect for roving anglers
- Available in two and three rod versions
- Chunky 16/20mm construction
- Lightweight aluminium with pozi-lock alignment system
- Foldout side legs with adjustable angle centre bankstick
- Can also be used as traditional buzz bar set-up
- Xtractor 2-rod-tri-pod weight: 325G
- Xtractor 3-rod-tri-pod weight: 415G