A comprehensive range of flavours to suit everybody’s needs. From fish to fruit to spice or savoury there is an attractor for every situation. A word on the use of solvents and flavour bases would not go amiss at this point. Generally the bulk of flavours available today use small amount of actual flavour on a high level of solvent base such as Ethyl Alcohol or Glycerol. These bulk solvents are the base of most flavours, but carp, such is their awareness, can easily recognise the commonly used bases. Having a variety of both flavour and a base of options such as in the Response Range gives the angler two variables to prevent using common combinations and spooking wary carp.
- A range of concentrated flavours
- Most accurate, lingering smell on the market!
- A little flavour goes a long way
- High strength and concentration
- Highly soluble in all water temperatures
- Perfect match for any base mix