New for 2020 these are designed to add stickiness and flavour to your pellets.
Great for making your Method feeder pellets that little more tacky to avoid them coming off the feeder on the cast but still break down ultra quick once the feeder hits the bottom. Can also be used to make your pellets more sticky for catapulting at range or feeding by hand when accuracy is important.
One of four classic SwimStim flavours which also includes Betaine Green, F1 Sweet and Krill
- Four flavours – Krill, Betaine Green, F1 Sweet and Amino Original
- Designed to help make your pellets more sticky for the feeder and flavour them too
- Glucose based syrup
- Can also be used to make pellets more easy to fire in a catapult or feed by hand in the wind or at range
- Can be used in conjunction with a standard pellet soak to colour, flavour and make pellets sticky
- To use: Mix dry pellets with water. Drain after 45 seconds and leave for 5 minutes. Then added a good dousing of syrup to the pellets and mix it in thoroughly. Pellets will bind but then break down quickly in the water